Friday, August 22, 2008

Jeter Jeter Redsox Eater.....



Well, the Yankee's aren't doing so hot this year but Jeter still cheers on her number one Yankee....Derek! Yep, that's right my precious little pug is named after the one and only Derek Jeter! I also decided to keep the Yankee - Red Sox Rivalry alive with her full AKC name. I also have to admit that Jeter is not happy that we are making football treats when the World Series is just around the corner. Not to worry, she will survive!


I've decided to give you a glimpse of the grandpug that turned my mom into the "treat lady". The picture to the right is exactly why Jeter is called SPOILED! I can also count on her gaining at least 3 pounds after a visit from the grandparents.


One last thing to think about as you go on about your day......... Have you ever wondered what your furry friend looks like while your out having dinner, or a great time with friends. Well, the mystery is solved. While I was in Chicago about a month ago, my mother caught Jeter doing her "We forgot the dog" impression!


So when your out and about this weekend.......Don't Forget the DOG!


- Jan

1 comment:

Sellers Fam said...

You guys are GREAT! It looks like things are going well. I'm so happy for you. I'm just leaving to shoot a wedding in Moab, but when I get back on Sunday Dakota has placed an order for her very own dog treats. She's a little tired of seeing all the other happy puppy faces...she's ready to find out what all the bark is about! Love ya,
Amber